This shampoo is just amazing! It has a vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil. It also contains Argan, Buriti Fruit & Copaiba Oils which protect it against Dryness, Itching and Flaking, while Moisturizing, Strengthening, Reducing Frizziness, adding Shine and Smoothing your hair. As soon as you begin lathering your hair, you will instantly notice the way it makes it feel, because this Shampoo has AMAZING slip and detangling ability! Blended with gentle surfactants, it's creamy lather is free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES and parabens.
Great for weekly wash or every other week for those who co-wash and want to remove excess build-up without stripping the hair of it's natural oils. Use in conjunction with Renew Moisturizing Conditioner, Restoration Leave-in Conditioner and/or Royal Butter.
- Coconut Oil - Made of a class of saturated fatty acids, which help in smoothing the scalp and keeping it moisturized, which promotes hair growth, less breakage and aids in strengthening the hair shaft.
- Sesame Seed Oil - This oil acts as a natural sunscreen for your hair and protects from harmful UV rays. Natural healing oil full of antibacterials; great for adding shine to your hair. Strengthens the root and hair shaft by nourishing it, leading to less breakage. Nourishes the scalp to prevent dandruff.
Argan Oil -It penetrates the hair shaft and enhances the elasticity and hence strength of hair; the higher the elasticity of hair, the lower the probability of breakage. Argan oil is very rich unsaturated fatty acids (e.g. omega 3 and omega 9) and in vitamin E (two times more vitamin E than olive oil) and as such it nourishes roots and encourages growth.
- Copaiba Oil - This oil Extremely popular in Brazil, Copaiba oil is an essential oil extracted from the resin of the copaiba tree, and is used topically for treating skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. It's known to be an effective dandruff treatment as well.
- Buriti Oil - This oil is super powerful. It contains even more beta carotenes than carrots! This concentration of carotenoids can help with natural hair growth as well as combat dry scalp and dandruff. Buriti Oil is also a great source of linoleic acid. This fatty acid is known to help to combat hair loss and can even work to revitalize dry hair.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - A wonderful essential oil, Rosehip seed oil has a high concentration of vitamin A which makes it great for hair care. Rosehip seed oil is moisturizing and nourishing for hair because it is a relatively light-weight oil that absorbs easily.