Try our Body Butta line...made specifically for your skin!
Our skin care line is designed to help improve your skin. Many people suffer from dry skin and have a hard time finding a product that keeps the skin moisturized...well the search is over!
Our Body Butta line contains four of nature's ingredients that help moisturize dry skin, making it silky smooth and soft: Shea, Cocoa, Kokum, and Mango butters; all of which deliver benefits that work to nourish and hydrate the skin. Each of these butters provide the skin with nourishment and moisture -- things that every type of skin needs and appreciates and our Body Butta will make you smell fantastic!
Directions: Apply immediately following shower or bath to lock-in moisture. Use all over body, on dry hands, feet, heels, elbows and knees.
- AUTUMN DAY Body Butta features Golden Pear, Apple and Bergamot blended together with crisp air and Chrysanthemums.
- POWER Body Butta features Musk, Orange Blossom, Sandalwood, Bergamot, Jasmine, ; and other special ingredients. For MEN.
- HERO Body Butta features Sicilian Cedar, Apple and Bluebell, with notes of Bamboo, Jasmine, Citron Wood, Amber and Musk. For MEN.
- COURAGE Body Butta features Sicilian Mandarin, Juniper, Grapefruit and Bergamot, with notes of Brazilian Rosewood, Pepper, Musk, Oakmoss and Incense. For MEN.
- Shea butter is chock-full of vitamin A and is deeply moisturizing. The American Shea Institute notes that shea butter possesses the ability to improve skin blemishes, eczema, wrinkles and dermatitis.
- Cocoa butter is high in fat, which helps it to deliver deep nourishment and moisture to the skin. It is also widely noted at helping to reduce stretch marks.
- Kokum butter is well known for it's emollient and regenerative properties, making it one of the best choices for damaged skin, because the antioxidants in the butter helps in the regeneration of cells. It also helps heal cracks and dryness in your feet.
- Mango butter includes vitamins A, C and E, which work to combat free radicals found in the sun's rays and air pollution. The antioxidants in the butter also can be used to soften, heal and regenerate skin tissue, protect and moisturize skin, help repair sun-damaged skin, smooth acne scarring and fade stretch marks